An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Own little George O'Malley

McDreamy! Oh my yes he is! He can put his stethoscope under my bed anytime!

I just love Monday night television. I can't wait to put the rugrats in bed and have 2 hours of quality tv time with Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. Brendon enjoys both shows too so we sit and watch together.

Now Brendon knows that I have a "thing" for Patrick Dempsey. He doesn't mind, he knows it's harmless fun. I mean he can't complain with all the sexy girl pictures that my dad sends him via email in their father-in-law/son-in-law bonding sessions.

But that doesn't stop him from asking every episode "Am I McDreamy too Babe?" I hate to say it but no.

I love Brendon and I think he's very sexy. I mean I married him after all and I'm glad I did.

But he is not McDreamy....he is George O'Malley. Yep, the bumbling boy next door, Handsome in a boyish kind of way, shy with girls, genius IQ science geek! I found the New Zealand version of George O'Malley. Just look at the hair it's almost a dead ringer for the style of Dr. O'Malley sports. hehehe

He may not be the neurosurgeon like Derek Shepard, but in a couple of years he'll be a Dr. too (Ph.D) and then you can address all those envelopes to Dr. & Mrs Gill. Yeah, I think I'll keep my own George O'Malley.



3 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Christi said...

Hmmmmmmm, sorry but Patrick Dempsey doesn't do it for me. I try, I really try to make it work but it doesn't lol. And neither does George. Just not that cute even in a geeky kinda way. And while we are on Grey's Anatomy, Meredith's voice seriously annoys me. Can't stand it! I've been watching the show more and more though. Hugh likes it but we both watch Desperate Housewives even though we are two episodes behind lol. So you can have Patrick Dempsey and George, I want Sawyer (Lost) ;)

 
At 11:05 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

George doesn't do it for me either it's the persona that he has that reminds me of Brendon. You can have Sawyer, I'll take brainy anyday over smart ass con-artist. LOL

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Brendon only reminds me of George's personality. Just quirky. How much did the whole 1st season cost? We're almost ready for season 2 of the West Wing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home