An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

April 3rd, 2007

Mark it on your calandars! It's the date we are expecting our newest family member.

After all the winter bugs subsided, I realized I wasn't getting any better. The constant flu-like symptons actually were for another reason.

Thankfully they seem to be getting better but it has been and is still a real struggle to cope. My morning sickness is all day. It lasted until month 7 with Madelynn and month 5 with Aidan. So hopefully it will end in the next week or so with this baby. As it's not easy to explain to a 3 1/2 and 17 month old why Mommy is constantly carrying around a bucket or in the toilet praying to the porcelain god.

We still haven't told Brendon's family but they don't even know I have a blog so it's pretty safe to post here. Not that I really care anyway! It's my news! LOL

Now it's off to try to keep my breakfast down.

4 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

WOW, what a neat post to click onto!! CONGRATULATIONS Michelle!! I'm so very happy for you.
Wishing you a very happy & healthy nine months :-)

PS. I hope the family are all over their sickness now. I think we are *almost* there at our house!

 
At 5:12 PM, Blogger Christi said...

That is a very cool pic! Is that a pic of you??? Freaking awesome!

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU ARE PREGNANT! I didn't even know you were trying for another baby. I thought before you mentioned that two was it???? Wowee! So cool! You will have to let me know how having 3 goes since I'm a wee bit gun shy about having another one! Congrats, Michelle!

 
At 1:27 PM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hello Ladies!

No picture is not of my belly but it is a cool one eh?

Thank you both for your good wishes. Will let you know how things go as I'm sure it isn't going to be a boring 6 months ahead!

Michelle

 
At 2:55 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Wow!! CONGRATULATIONS! And what a super cool picture!

This three kid thing is becoming quite the popular thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home