An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Sick and tired....

Of being SICK and TIRED! Yes, that's what's going on here, AGAIN! It's why I've not had a blog updated for awhile. We are once again sick and have all the goodies that come with it. Oh, and Aidan has decided to cut 3 teeth at this time as well. He's just like most men has shitty timing.

I feel like a bus has hit me. I want my Mommy!! When we are all sick like this I cannot help but think of the time when we were young and our whole family was sick with bronchitis or something. Grandma came to the rescue to take care of us. Unfortunately, I live too far away for Nana to come and play nurse to us. Damn, New Zealand for being so far away, I really hate this place sometimes.

Well I'm off to wipe some more noses, give some more dimetap and baby aspirin, and hopefully catch a nap on the couch between watching the Wiggles and other childrens videos I'm sick of.

2 Comments:

At 4:18 PM, Blogger Christi said...

Yes, it's here too! Lauryn's on her third ear infection in 2 months! I reckon every time she gets an infection we get some form of what she has. EVERYONE GETS IT! I'm tired of it too. Kamryn gets over it quickly. But we never go to the doctor lol so I think it takes us longer lol.

I hope this doesn't stick around your house too long. I'm tired of the cold and the wet and the illnesses!

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Same here, Michelle! The cold that the kids have had (with cough and runny nose) has been going on for 4 WEEKS now! And Tyler is cutting all 4 of his 2-year molars. Each one has broken the skin but there is still a lot more work to be done.

So ... I know how you feel!

I really hope you guys get better soon, as well as Christi's girls and my boys and ALL the other kiddos who are still sick! This winter can't end soon enough!

(((HUGS))))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home