An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Quick update

We are all sick as dogs! Except Madelynn and I do hope it stays that way. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. Ok, maybe my worst enemy but I'd have to find her first.

Aidan, Brendon and I all have this nasty stomach flu. Oh my stars, I am so TIRED of this. It's so bad that we called for help from Brendon's mom to come over and help. She came last night just to get Madelynn ready for bed and she cleaned up the kitchen and did laundry. She's back this morning to help too. I am starting to feel better but still just want to sleep. However my body is sore from lying down so that is why I am upright typing.

So the battle continues for a house full of sick people in Morrinsville.

1 Comments:

At 7:46 AM, Blogger Hannah said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe you guys are sick again, I wish there was something I could do for you. Hopefully the warmer weather and daylight savings will help lift everyone's spirits and keep the bugs away!!
(((HUGS)))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home