An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Happy Holidays

I visited Hannah's blog the other day and enjoyed her photos that Christi took. It motivated me to finally get our yearly family Christmas shot up. As usual I had to rush around to find something for everyone to wear and then quickly get the reprints so could post out with the Christmas cards but I did it and managed to get them all mailed by December 1st.

Once again Nikki took the photo and it just turned out so nice. It wasn't as near stressful as last years shoot when Madelynn wouldn't stay still, Aidan was the one who didn't want his picture taken. What I thought was so funny was that he once again had his finger in his mouth like last years. LOL

We also managed to finally get the kids picture taken together this year too. I relented and went to Pixiefoto as I wanted the big 11 x 13 to frame. (Man, I hate that company) But it didn't cost me anything as I still had a free voucher for the picture so I took it and ran.

I think it turned out rather nice considering Aidan had plans of his own that day and it was not to get his picture taken on either occasion. Little monster man!

2 Comments:

At 7:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice photos, Michelle! Love your matching outfits :-)

I hate PixiFoto as well, but sometimes it is just easier, lol! The photo of the kids is lovely though.

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Thanks Hannah! Pixifoto is shocking aren't they? What I cannot get over is when they show you the package price and then try to convince you it's a "deal" My wedding photos were cheaper than that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home