An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tag, I think I'm it?

I'm a bit slow on this tagging thing. I had to figure out that Christi meant for me to do it, heck with this baby brain at the moment I could still be wrong and she didn't mean for me to do it at all. If that's the case, oops! LOL


1.Things that scare me:
- my kids getting lost, hurt or abducted
- spiders
- missing an episode of The West Wing

2. People who make me laugh:
- my kids
- Brendon
- Dad

3. Things I hate the most:
- liars
- self-absorbed people
- back stabbers

4. Things I don't understand:
- Governments--NZ & US
- my in-laws
- why I just can't get my house cleaned

5. Things I'm doing right now:
- this survey thing
- watching Madelynn try to write her name
- listening to "Wiggle Bay" on tv

6. Things I want to do before I die:
- watch my babies grow up & get married
- travel with Brendon with NO KIDS
- be a paid photographer

7. Things I can do:
- Cook and I do it well!
- take pretty good photos
- used to be an awesome radio dj, I'm sure I could still be one.

8. Ways to describe my personality:
- determined
- adventurous
- kind

9. Things I can't do:
- eat food from the deli at the moment
- ski/snowboard/ice skate/rollerskate I'm a klutz!
- can't fly a plane

10. Things I think you should listen to:
- Me of course! LOL
- silence
- music

11. Things you should never listen to:
- commercials
- only one opinion
- rude people

12. Things I'd like to learn:
- To be more patient with the kids
- To speak Spanish more fluently
- how to be a professional family photographer

13. Favorite foods:
- Mexican
- Mom's Chicken & Dumplings
- Asian

14. Beverages I drink regularly:
- water
- diet pepsi
- milk

15. Shows I watched as a kid:
- The Dukes of Hazzard
- Dallas
- Night Tracks

I've no one to tag at the moment but I will find someone, someday.

1 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

Great thoughts and facts! TFS!

I too would love to do more photography in a professional setting. Right now I guess I'll settle for taking my own shots of the boys!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home