An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

18 weeks and counting

Not long to go and we will have the ultrasound. Do we find out what he baby's sex is this time? Hmm...I think we might. I got rid of most of Madelynn's baby clothes only keeping the few favorites as I was pretty sure we weren't having anymore after Aidan came along. So I think we need to know whether to hit Trademe and the yard sales for girls clothes or just be happy with Aidan's lot.

The morning sickness has mostly gone away but if it appears it comes with a vengence! Yesterday was horrible. I could hardly stand up and I was puking my guts out. I wasn't sure I was going to be able to get Madelynn to preschool. I'm much better today it's almost like I wasn't sick at all.

Other than that not much happening around here. Just trying to keep up with day to day things. Chasing Aidan and trying to keep Madelynn from being to bored...that is a challenge in itself!

3 Comments:

At 7:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad the morning sickness has gone, Michelle! I can't believe you are halfway - it feels like that time has flown by. Though I'm sure it didn't for you!!

 
At 9:04 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

Hi Hannah,

Thanks, I'm pretty thankful the worst seems to be over too. I'm just glad it hasn't lasted as long as it did with the other two.

 
At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe you are 18 weeks already!! But didn't we all find out when you were 10??? It does seem to have gone by quickly. You should soooooooo find out lol. I want to know ;) If we have a third I think we will find out as well. I'm glad you are feeling semi-better and hopefully by 20 weeks it will be a sign of the past :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home