An American Housewife Down Under

The trials, tribulations and rantings of an American living in New Zealand.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Cravings


Now, I don't like fruitcake, never have. When I found this cartoon last year it pretty much summed up my feelings on this cake. LOL

Seriously, though it must be pregnant cravings because I really don't like fruitcake but I want some more of the cake I had at my mother in laws on Sunday. It wasn't great but I just want to eat it!

I'm sure it's pregnancy now that I think about it. When I was pregnant with Madelynn I hated lamb. I thought the smell was revolting and now I love it! While I was pregnant with Aidan I despised Christmas mince pies, now I like them and now fruitcake? Holy crap, I am not having anymore kids or I'll end up liking liver and onions!

1 Comments:

At 12:01 PM, Blogger Hannah said...

LOL Michelle! I hate fruit cake too! I had a few cravings when I was pregnant with Ethan (none with Tyler for some reason), but they were things I already liked - french fries and chocolate milk, LOL!! ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home